The Importance of Professional Headshots
As a small business owner I know how important it is to present yourself in a professional and unique way. I think one of the best ways to do this is to have up-to-date, quality headshot images. You want people to see who you are and you want to tell them you care enough about your business to get quality professional photographs. No one takes a business seriously if they use poor quality images. We are in a digital age, where photographs are used to promote everything and capture attention. Make sure your photographs are saying what you want, to the world.
I recently did headshot sessions for these beautiful mother and daughter realtors, Jennifer & Christina. They work at Irongate Realtors just down the road from my Centerville studio. I love getting to work with other local small businesses and help promote them! A few word from Jennifer below.
My Free Headshot Event is now completely booked, but I’m offering 20% off to anyone who books a headshot session by Feb. 13th. Your session can be scheduled for any open date in 2018 and can take place at my downtown Dayton or Centerville studio. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book!
5 tips for your Headshot Session:
1. DON’T be affair of bold colors and patterns. This will help show off your personality and help you stand out! Just do this in small doses, so your clothes don’t overwhelm and take away from you.
2. Add texture by wearing a top with embellishments and by layering a jacket or cardigan. This adds interest to your images. Statement jewelry or ties are also a great idea.
3. Bring several clothing options on hangers, so they aren’t wrinkled.
4. Ladies, wear a little more makeup than normal and in natural tones, with a little pop of color on the lips. Makeup in a matte finish is best.
5. Think about the colors on your business card and website and coordinate your outfit.
Here are a few words from Jennifer Durbin…
“I majored in Property management, Real estate and Marketing in college. Real Estate was my chosen profession! Licensed since 1988 and a third generation Realtor. Chrissy became licensed in 2011 and is 4th generation. I have 2 professional designations. MRP Military Relocation specialist and SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist. I have been awarded the Ohio Association of Realtor and Dayton Board of Realtors Award of Excellence. I’m also number 2 in the largest Independent and locally owned Real Estate Company in the area. I’m a member of the Dayton and Cincinnati board of Realtors. Christina has a background in the title industry an is familiar with the behinds the scenes for Titles and Real Estate closings. I grew up in Centerville and a Centerville HS Graduate and Christina attended Centerville and Sugarcreek (graduate of Sugarcreek).”
If you are looking for a great Realtor, either of these ladies would love to help you out. Contact Irongate Realtors in Centerville today!